Tung Wah College (TWC) is a self-financing teaching institution and is incorporated as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (TWGHs). Taking advantage of the acknowledged strengths and expertise of TWGHs in the health services and related disciplines, the goal of TWC is to become a renowned private tertiary education institution which provides secondary school leavers with high quality programmes focusing on practical application for both for-profit and non-profit organizations. TWC is an approved post-secondary college registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap 320). All of TWC’s programmes are accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ).
The College is now offering the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
with majors in Financial Services, Health Services Management, Marketing, Professional Accountancy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing*
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing* Year 2 Entry (Under Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) with majors in Basic Medical Sciences, Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science*
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy*
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy#
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies
- Higher Diploma in Nursing
- Higher Diploma in Psychology
- Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Health Studies
- Diploma in Health Studies
(Navigation Scheme for Young Persons in Care Services)
# The Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy programme has received accreditation from the Occupational Therapists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in June 2017. Graduates are qualified for registration as an occupational therapist.
The programme is also approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT). Graduates will have a qualification that is recognized internationally.