副学位课程一般资料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science4 years full-time
Programme DescriptionThe programme aims to prepare students with firm scientific knowledge and technical expertise. It also provides a scientific foundation for students who intend to pursue postgraduate studies in forensic biomedical science or science related areas.
- To provide students with an understanding of the concepts of forensic biomedical science;
- To develop students’ keen interest in science through critical, creative and problem-solving skills and provide insights into biological science area such as forensic biomedical science fields;
- To produce graduates that are well equipped with the knowledge to pursue further postgraduate professional programmes and/ or pursue careers in forensic biomedical science fields; and
- To enhance students’ communication and interpersonal skills (general and professional), understanding and appreciation of other cultures and environments.
Mode of studyMedium of instructionEnglishTotal no. of credits121 credits
Programme LeaderProfessor Danny GOHELBSc (Clinical Chemistry), BSc (Biology), University of South Florida, USAMPhil, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HKPhD, The University of Hong Kong, HKFellow and Chartered Scientist, The Institute of Biomedical Science, UKFellow and Chartered Chemist, The Royal Society of Chemistry, UKEmail: [email protected]
First Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$100,980$67,240Year 2$102,090$68,350Year 3$102,090$68,350Year 4$102,090$68,350Programme Total$407,250$272,290Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
Senior Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$102,090$68,350Year 2$102,090$68,350Programme Total$204,180$136,700
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- This represents the programme fee after deduction of subsidy of the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS). In 2023/2024 academic year, the annual subsidy is $33,740. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF InformationQF level5QR registration no.23/000111/L5Registration validity period01/09/2023 to 31/08/2027
九龙贸易中心第2座16楼电话(852) 3190 6678©2023 版权属东华学院有限公司所有