副学位课程一般资料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing5 years full-time
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:The programme aims to prepare students for professional careers in nursing with competence to deliver high quality patient care and make significant contribution to the health of the community. The objectives are:
(1) to develop students’ competence in health promotion, maintenance and restoration, and prevention of illness through the delivery of primary, secondary and tertiary health care in various hospital and community settings;
(2) to equip students with problem solving and clinical reasoning skills;
(3) to equip students with effective communication skills for the delivery of individualized care as well as for facilitation of teamwork;
(4) to provide students with experiential learning opportunities to facilitate integration of theory and practice in their chosen profession; and
(5) to nurture students’ all-roundness by expanding students’ understanding and appreciation of other cultures and environment.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits151 creditsJUPAS Catalogue No.JSST01
Applicants should submit applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). There are NO self-financing places for this programme (first year entry).
Programme LeaderDr. Julia WONGEdD, University of Liverpool, UK
MNurs, HKU, HK
BSc, University of Paisley, UKFellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Nursing
Registered Nurse (HK)Email: [email protected]
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$45,320Year 2$45,320Year 3$45,320Year 4$45,320Year 5$45,320Programme Total
$226,600Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
First Year Tuition Fee: HK$ 66,310
Total Tuition Fee: HK$ 198,930
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- The tuition fee for the programme under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) is the net fee paid by a student after deduction of subsidy from the Government. In 2023/24 academic year, the annual subsidy under the SSSDP is $78,280 for laboratory-based undergraduate programmes. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
QF level5QR registration no.17/000962/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2017 to 31/08/2023