Thank you for visiting the website of Facilities Management Office (FMO).
Facilities Management Office is one of the Administrative Units of the College and our core services are as follows:
- Advice on property asset strategy and valuation of premises for asset management purposes;
- Space planning and allocation of the new and existing space in pace with academic and the College development, setting space standards and guides for effective management of campuses;
- Project management for property facilities projects in providing professional advice on feasibility study, desktop design, programming, procurement options, quality and cost control;
- Up-keeping properties in a sound and safe condition by planned repair and maintenance schedule, ongoing renovation and improvement works; and
- Property management including cleaning, security, landscaping, removal, carpark, crowd control, etc.
Our colleagues and I are here to support the implementation of College’s policies and regulations as well as to develop and maintain, as far as reasonably practicable, an environmentally friendly, healthy and safe campus.