副学位课程一般资料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy4 years full-time
The programme aims to nurture students to become professional physiotherapists with a caring attitude, strong communication and leadership skills, commitment for lifelong learning and an ability to serve the healthcare needs in the community. The programme content is matched to the requirements of the local registration board and international entry-level physiotherapy education standards. In addition to lectures, we teach physiotherapy core courses through small group teaching, utilising both specialised laboratories and real clinical settings. The programme includes over 1,000 hours of clinical placements in different settings such as hospital in-patient and out-patient departments, as well as community-based rehabilitation centres.
Mode of study
（只提供英文版本）Medium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits135 credits
JUPAS Catalogue No. JSST05
Applicants should submit applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). There are NO self-financing places for this programme.
（只提供英文版本）Professor Grace SzetoPhD & MSc(Appl Sc), Curtin U, BSc(PT), U of T
Registered Physiotherapist in Hong Kong
Registered Physiotherapist in AustraliaEmail: email@example.com
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$76,800Year 2$76,800Year 3$76,800Year 4$76,800Programme Total$307,200Annual Average$76,800
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- The tuition fee for the programme under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) is the net fee paid by a student after deduction of subsidy from the Government. In 2021/22 academic year, the annual subsidy under the SSSDP is $76,800 for laboratory-based undergraduate programmes. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at "https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area".
QF level5QR registration no.18/000434/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2023