Year 1 Entry to Degree ProgrammesFor Year 1 entry to degree programmes, applicants should meet one of the following requirements: For Year 1 entry to degree programmes, applicants should meet one of the following requirements:
- Have obtained Level 3 in Chinese Language and English Language and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus one Elective/Applied Learning Subject at Level 2 (“3322+2”) in HKDSE; OR
- Have passes in AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture plus one AL subject/two AS subjects in HKALE and Level 2 for Chinese Language and English Language plus passes in three other subjects in HKCEE; OR
Have obtained the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 24 and fulfilled the English language requirements:
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus); OR
Have met the 2nd cut-off line* of the respective province for admission to mainland key universities in the National Joint College Entrance Examination (JEE) and the scores of English Language is over 100 (普通高等學校聯合招生考試(JEE,PRC)達到所屬省市報讀第二批重點高校分數線*以上及英語科達100分或以上) *Or the “cut-off line for undergraduate studies” (for provinces and cities where the 1st and 2nd cut-off lines are combined) 或「本科批次」分數線 (適用於「本科一批」及「本科二批」合拼為「本科批次」的省市); OR
Have obtained equivalent qualifications (such as meeting the admission requirements of a degree programme offered outside Hong Kong)
Senior Year Entry to Degree ProgrammesIndividual undergraduate programmes admit students for senior year entry. Applicants should meet one of the following requirements:
Students admitted to the Senior Year may be required to satisfactorily complete some bridging courses. The bridging courses can be Discipline courses or General Education courses offered in the first two years of the curriculum.
Have completed an Associate Degree Programme (AD) or Higher Diploma Programme (HD) of the relevant subject/discipline; OR
Have obtained equivalent qualifications.