副學位課程一般資料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy4 years full-time
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:The programme aims to prepare students to become professional physiotherapists that meet the requirements of the local registration board and international entry-level physiotherapy education standards. The objectives are:
- to nurture students to become professional physiotherapists with a caring attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills,
- to develop students’ commitment for lifelong learning and ability to serve the healthcare needs in the community,
- to provide students with a diverse range of learning experiences, including small group teaching and discussion with teachers, community service and realistic clinical practice opportunities. The programme includes over 1,000 hours of clinical placements in different settings such as hospital in-patient and out-patient departments, as well as community-based rehabilitation centres,
- to enhance students’ all-rounded development as a mature healthcare professional with problem-solving and leadership skills, as well as global perspective.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits135 credits
JUPAS Catalogue No. JSST05
Programme LeaderProfessor Grace SzetoPhD, Curtin University, Australia
MSc(Appl Sc), Curtin University, Australia
BSc(PT), University of Toronto, Canada
Registered Physiotherapist (HK)Registered Physiotherapist (Australia)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$80,080Year 2$80,080Year 3$80,080Year 4$80,080Programme Total$320,320
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
QF level5QR registration no.18/000434/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2023