副學位課程一般資料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science4 years full-time
Programme DescriptionThe programme aims to prepare students with firm scientific knowledge and technical expertise. It also provides a scientific foundation for students who intend to pursue postgraduate studies in professional medical and health disciplines such as medicine, dentistry, chiropractic, veterinary science, nursing, physiotherapy etc.
- To provide students with an understanding of the concepts of biomedical science;
- To develop students’ keen interest in science through critical, creative and problem-solving skills and provide insights into biological science areas;
- To produce graduates that are well equipped with the knowledge to pursue further postgraduate qualifications and/or careers in biomedical and health science-related fields; and
- To enhance students’ communication and interpersonal skills (general and professional), understanding and appreciation of other cultures and environments.
Mode of studyMedium of instructionEnglishTotal no. of credits120 credits
Programme LeaderProfessor Danny GOHELBSc (Clinical Chemistry), BSc (Biology), University of South Florida, USAMPhil, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HKPhD, The University of Hong Kong, HKFellow and Chartered Scientist, The Institute of Biomedical Science, UKFellow and Chartered Chemist, The Royal Society of Chemistry, UKEmail: [email protected]
First Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$100,980$67,240Year 2$100,980$67,240Year 3$100,980$67,240Year 4$100,980$67,240Programme Total$403,920$268,960Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
Senior Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$100,980$67,240Year 2$100,980$67,240Programme Total$201,960$134,480
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- This represents the programme fee after deduction of subsidy of the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS). In 2023/2024 academic year, the annual subsidy is $33,740. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF InformationQF level5QR registration no.23/000112/L5Registration validity period01/09/2023 to 31/08/2028
九龍貿易中心第2座16樓電話(852) 3190 6678©2023 版權屬東華學院有限公司所有