副學位課程一般資料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability4 years full-time
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:The programme objectives are as follows:
- To nurture students’ capacity in applying knowledge and skills from various business and management disciplines in a social context where both nonprofit and for-profit organisations can pursue both economic and social goals;
- To equip students with transdisciplinary knowledge in designing, launching and implementing projects with social and economic value and impact, so as to create a better world;
- To cultivate students’ capacity in thinking in systems, identifying social problems, and defining and designing creative solutions to these problems;
- To train students to competently assess, measure, evaluate, and improve the social impact of the activities of both nonprofit and for-profit organisations;
- To equip students with effective communication, collaboration, and teambuilding skills;
- To provide students with general education to encourage them to grasp knowledge from various disciplines, in order to learn about self, life, and the world.
Some of the Internship Providers (in alphabetical order):
Hong Kong Red Cross
Social Enterprise Business Centre
The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits120 credits
Programme LeaderProfessor Albert TEOBA, National University of Singapore, Singapore
BSocSci(Hons), National University of Singapore, Singapore
MS, University of California, Berkeley, USA
PhD, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Email: [email protected]
First Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$61,900$28,160Year 2$61,900$28,160Year 3$79,780$46,040Year 4$79,780$46,040Programme Total$283,360$148,400Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
Senior Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$79,780$46,040Year 2$79,780$46,040Programme Total$159,560$92,080
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- This represents the programme fee after deduction of subsidy of the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS). In 2023/2024 academic year, the annual subsidy is $33,740. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
Unique Programme Features
- Students learn experientially how to:
- Map communities' aspirations, needs and assets
- Use design thinking to develop innovative solutions to community problems
- Use futures thinking to anticipate future challenges and to help shape a better future
- Measure the social impact of organisatioal programmes and activities
- Students gain practical experience through work internship and capstone project.
- Students participate in overseas study tours to appreciate how social problems are addressed in other countries
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF level5QR registration no.19/000674/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2019 to 31/08/2024