Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates can embark on careers in social enterprises, NPOs, or companies with CSR or CSV programmes, taking on various possible job functions including:
- Sustainability programmes management;
- Community programmes management;
- Fundraising and donor management;
- Business development;
- Communications and public relations;
- General management
- Alternatively, graduates can start up social enterprises to address specific social problems.
- Additionally, graduates interested in further studies can articulate to Master’s programmes in the following possible fields of study:
- Social entrepreneurship;
- Social innovation;
- Community development;
- Nonprofit management;
Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway
Please click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.