Career Prospects and Further Studies
- To provide an area of specialization for graduates to work with ageing population in multiple sectors;
- To equip students with knowledge and skills required to work directly with older people or at the interface between older adults and their environment in diverse settings ranging from residential homes to day care facilities, social welfare agencies, aged-friendly housing estates, or within the silver market business
- To have ample opportunities to pursue a career in areas such as aged care policy development, direct practice in health and social service with older people, health promotion and community development, silver market business and social research;
- To enter the workforce as project coordinators or officers, and can be promoted to a higher position or advance to management levels after accumulating working experience in the aged care services;
- To start a small business in the emerging silver market.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.