- For the Self-financed and non-JUPAS programmes
Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) with majors in Basic Medical Sciences and Forensic Science
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy (Senior Year entry only) Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Higher Diploma in Health Science
Higher Diploma in Psychology
Application has been CLOSED for Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing (Senior Year entry) and Higher Diploma in Nursing.
- Applications should be submitted at www.twc.edu.hk/admission. HKDSE results (and/or other relating documents) should be sent to email@example.com for assessment once they are available. On-site interviews will NOT be arranged.
- Starting from 22 July, application results will be sent to applicants within 24 hours after completion of application.
- When applicants receive an offer from a programme, they can make payment of deposits in accordance with the instruction as shown in the Payment Advice. Please download the Payment Advice at TWC Online Admission (https://www.twc.edu.hk/admission/). For any enquiries concerning fees payment, please contact the Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3468 6638.
- “Confirmation of offers” will be sent to applicants after confirming the fulfillment of entrance requirements and payment of deposit.
- For the JUPAS programmes
Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing (SSSDP)
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science (SSSDP)
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy (SSSDP)
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy (SSSDP)
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy (SSSDP)
On-line interviews will be arranged for some of the applicants during July 30 to Aug 3, if necessary. Applicants not invited to interview will still be considered for admission.