副学位课程一般资料（只提供英文版本）Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education4 years full-time
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:This programme aims to prepare students for professional careers in early childhood settings. Students will learn the theory and pedagogy of Early Childhood Education to meet the needs of caring and educating for young children (0 to 8 years of age). The objectives are:
- To utilise critical thinking in constructing arguments about contemporary issues in early childhood education;
- To apply knowledge and skills to various childcare or early childhood educational settings;
- To design curriculum which suit the diverse learning and/or developmental needs of children across the changing socio-economic and educational environment;
- To demonstrate competence in integrating knowledge and skills to work with children with diverse needs in early childhood education and their families;
- To demonstrate competence to undertake independent fieldwork across different childcare or early childhood educational settings; and
- To illustrate leadership across various childcare or early childhood educational settings.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits129 credits
Programme LeaderDr. Paul WongBSc (Psychology), LU, UK
TCSEN, EdUHK; MEd, CUHK; PhD, HKUEmail: email@example.com
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)(without subsidy)Tuition Fee (HK$)(with subsidy)Year 1$66,790$33,590Year 2$66,790$33,590Year 3$75,620$42,420Year 4$75,620$42,420Programme Total$284,820$152,020
Senior Year Entry is available
- Applicants should have completed a recognised or equivalent Higher Diploma/ Certificate programme in Early Childhood Education ; OR have obtained an equivalent qualification. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
Year Tuition Fee (HK$)Full-time(without subsidy)Full-time(with subsidy)Part-time(without subsidy) Year 1 $75,620 $42,420 $37,810 Year 2 $75,620 $42,420 $37,810 Year 3 N/A N/A $37,810 Year 4 N/A N/A $37,810 Programme Total $151,240 $84,840 $151,240
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- This represents the programme fee after deduction of subsidy of the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS). In 2022/2023 academic year, the annual subsidy is $33,200. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at "https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area".
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF level5QR registration no.18/000006/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2022