- The programme has received accreditation from the Occupational Therapists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in June 2017.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for registration as Occupational Therapists “職業治療師” (Part II) for practice in Hong Kong.
- The programme is also approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT). Graduates are recognized as meeting the international standard for education of Occupational Therapists.
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates can provide occupational therapy services to clients with diverse conditions in hospitals, social service settings, schools, private clinics, nursing homes, and in the community.
- The well-balanced curriculum of the programme enhances the opportunity of the graduates for further study in local and overseas postgraduate programmes in occupational therapy, rehabilitation sciences, health and medical sciences, social sciences, and healthcare management.