Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
HA Summer Intern – Temporary Executive Assistant IIIB (Ref. IN/17/39)Name of company:Hospital Authority – NTWCCompany Background:Department:Various Departments, New Territories West Cluster (NTWC)Job title:Summer Intern – Temporary Executive Assistant IIIBReference no.:IN/17/39No. of vacancies:ManyJob duties:1) Assist departments in daily operations, special projects, report preparation and analysis, etc.
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
2) Assist in organizing training activities and hospital events.
3) Process, verify and compile forms and data.
4) Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.Requirement:1) Students who are currently undertaking Bachelor Degree from a local university (Year 3 students) are preferred.
2) Knowledge of PC operation including word processing, spreadsheet and PowerPoint.Duration:Mid June to Mid August 2018 (2 months)Work location:Various Departments, New Territories West Cluster (NTWCRemuneration:HK$10,253 per monthApplication Procedure:1) Please submit your application online via HA’s Online Recruitment System;
2) Inform the Student Affairs Office of your name and student number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could follow-up with the Hospital Authority accordingly.Remarks:1) Selected candidate will be offered temporary contract appointment for 3 months from June to August 2018.
2) May be required to wear uniform and perform shift duty.
3) Job rotation would be arranged for the selected candidate if required.
4) Selected candidate will be posted to work/serve in the following departments of NTWC depending on operational need.
- Clinical Skills Training Centre
- Clinical Oncology/ Medical Physics Unit
- Human Resources Division
- General Administration & Secretariat
- Public Affairs & Donation Management
- Facilities Management
- Health Information and Records Office
- Quality and Safety Division
5) Selected candidate will be posted to work/serve in any hospitals/clinics of NTWC depending on operational need and may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.Enquiries:3468 6819