Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
General InformationCertificate in Endoscopy Care5-month part-time programmeClassroom teaching:Every Tuesday and Thursday night, occasionally Saturdays or Sundays, in the first 3 months
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeNews & Events
The next intake is expected to commence on 11 April 2023*. (Updated on 28 November 2022)
* Subject to change according to the latest development of COVID-19.Teaching timetable for April 2023 intake: Click here to download (Updated on 28 November 2022)Venue:Clinical Practicum:80 hours (10 days) of clinical practicum in the 4th and 5th months
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:
To provide fundamental training to students who have interests in acquiring knowledge and skills to assist in providing endoscopy care.
To develop knowledge and skills of students in endoscopy procedures for assisting nurses and doctors in endoscopy care.
- A 5-month part-time certificate programme.
- The first endoscopy care assistant programme in Hong Kong which has been accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
- In response to the increasing market demand for endoscopy services, the programme aims to nurture well-trained endoscopy care assistant to serve the community.
- Offers diversified teaching activities: lectures, multi-media assisted instruction, laboratory skill demonstration, group practice.
- Provide 80-hour clinical practice opportunities for students to get familiar with the setting and operation of endoscopy centre/unit. Under the supervision and guidance of clinical mentors, students are allowed to apply knowledge and practise skills in a real practical setting.
- Suitable for candidates (with or without medical experiences) who would like to purse thier career in endoscopy field.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionChinese
Tuition Fee (HK$): $15,800 (divided into 2 installments)
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
This programme has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
CEF course code: 41C126393
Validity period: 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2024
Commencing on 11 April 2023 End of March 2023
Applications will remain open while places are available, and will be closed as soon as the programme is full.
QF level3QR registration no.18/000294/L3 Registration validity period 01/10/2018 to 30/09/2024
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses who have completed the course may apply for Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) points accredited by The Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
Programme LeaderDr. Peggy CHOWDoctor of Health Science, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)Master of Science in Health Care (Nursing), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)Bachelor of Science in Clinical Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)Registered Nurse (Hong Kong)
EnquiriesTel: (852) 3468 6829Email: [email protected]
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate ProgrammeKing’s Park CampusMa Kam Chan Memorial Building,
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Hong KongMongkok CampusCheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A,
and Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building, 98,
Shantung Street, Mongkok, Hong KongKwai Hing Campus16/F, Tower 2,
Kowloon Commerce Centre,
51 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong KongTelephone(852) 3190 6678©2023 Tung Wah College Limited. All Rights Reserved.