Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeProgrammes Under DevelopmentPROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationCertificate in Endoscopy Care5 months part-time(Timetable for the intake commencing in October 2018)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
Programme DescriptionProgramme Aim:
To provide fundamental training to students who have interests in acquiring knowledge and skills to assist in providing endoscopy care.
To develop knowledge and skills of students in endoscopy procedures for assisting nurses and doctors in endoscopy care.
- A 5-month part-time certificate programme.
- The first endoscopy care assistant programme in Hong Kong which has been accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
- In response to the increasing market demand for endoscopy services, the programme aims to nurture well-trained endoscopy care assistant to serve the community.
- Offers diversified teaching activities: lectures, multi-media assisted instruction, laboratory skill demonstration, group practice.
- Provide 160-hour clinical practice opportunities for students to get familiar with the setting and operation of endoscopy centre/unit. Under the supervision and guidance of clinical mentors, students are allowed to apply knowledge and practise skills in a real practical setting.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionChinese
Programme LeaderMs. Agnes MAKMaster of Science (Hons) in Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Bachelor of Nursing (Hons), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Registered Nurse (Hong Kong)
Fellow, FHKAN (Education & Research – Education), Hong Kong College of Education and Research in Nursing, Hong Kong Academy of Nursing
Aromatherapist, International Federation of Aromatherapists
Tel: 3468 6809Email: email@example.com
Tuition Fee (HK$): $14,800
ApplicationIntakeApplication deadlineCommencing in early October 20182 October 2018
Commencing in early April 2019 Mid-March 2019
Applications will remain open while places are available, and will be closed as soon as the programme is full.
QF level3QR registration no.18/000294/L3 Registration validity period 01/10/2018 to 30/09/2021