Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Facilities Management Office
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Thank you for visiting the website of Facilities Management Office (FMO).
Facilities Management Office is one of the Administrative Units of the College and our core services are as follows:
- Advice on property asset strategy and valuation of premises for asset management purposes;
- Space planning and allocation of the new and existing space in pace with academic and the College development, setting space standards and guides for effective management of campuses;
- Project management for property facilities projects in providing professional advice on feasibility study, desktop design, programming, procurement options, quality and cost control;
- Up-keeping properties in a sound and safe condition by planned repair and maintenance schedule, ongoing renovation and improvement works; and
- Property management including cleaning, security, landscaping, removal, carpark, crowd control, etc.
Our colleagues and I are here to support the implementation of College’s policies and regulations as well as to develop and maintain, as far as reasonably practicable, an environmentally friendly, healthy and safe campus.