Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- Application for student lockers in Academic Year 2022/23 will be opened from 1 Sep 2022 until full allocation of available lockers.
- Student lockers located at Tung Wah College Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building (8/F, 9/F, 10/F, 11/F, 12/F, KPC) ; Tung Wah College Cheung Kung Hai Memorial Building (7/F, MKA) ; Tung Wah College Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building (7/F, MKB) and Kwai Hing Campus (16/F, KHC) will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Students should submit their applications via the online Student Locker Application System (https://twcweb.twc.edu.hk/StudentLocker/Login.aspx) and indicate their preferred locker locations (i.e. KPC/MKA/MKB/KHC) in their applications.
- Applicants are requested to pay an annual and non-refundable rental fee of HK$120, the payment may be made by means of over-the-counter bill payment, PPS, e-Banking bill payment, JETCO ATM Machine or crossed cheque.
- In order to reduce the risk of cross infection, special arrangement will be made this year to the allocation of student's lockers as follow:-
- Student shall submit the hard copy of the payment receipt and copy of student ID card together with contact telephone number to the collection box at 1/F, Tung Wah College Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building (MKB) from 5 September 2022 to 23 September 2022.
- Students who are the beneficiaries of the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme under the Social Welfare Department are eligible to apply for waiver of student locker rental fee. Please complete the form FMO/AS012/20200901 and submit it together with copy of student ID card and contact telephone number to the collection box at 1/F, MKB.
- FMO will arrange the student's lockers through random allocation by computer and inform the successful applicant by email.
- Please refer to the hyperlink below for the regulations on the use of student lockers (Student Handbook Appendix 10.9) https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/reg/our_service/current_student/student_handbook