Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
General InformationHigher Diploma in Health Science2 years full-time
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
The programme provides opportunities for young people to enter health service industries from a pre-professional level. It is unique in terms of combining the clinical skills with laboratory skills in a two-year training and supporting employment for positions of clinical assistant and laboratory assistant in public/private clinics and medical/ life science laboratories. Moreover, this programme reinforces academic components in biomedical science so that graduates may articulate to a degree programme in medical and health disciplines such as medical science, nursing and other related disciplines.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits60 credits
Programme LeaderDr. Angela LiPhD in Neuroscience, HKU, MSc in Neurophysiology, WCUMS,MD, Suzhou Medical College, China,Member, Society of Neuroscience, USA,Member, Chinese Association of Physiological Science, ChinaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Fee (HK$)*
Tuition Fee (HK$)*#
(with SSSDP subsidy)Year 1$77,650
$41,250Year 2$77,650 $41,250Programme Total$155,300 $82,500Annual Average$77,650 $41,250
* The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
# The above tuition fee is net of annual subsidy under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP). In 2019/2020 academic year, the annual subsidy under the SSSDP is $36,400 for laboratory-based sub-degree programmes. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the announcement by the Education Bureau. For details, please visit http://www.cspe.edu.hk/sssdp.
Entrance ScholarshipsEntrance Scholarships for 2019/2020 EntrySelection criteriaScholarship amount (per head)Subjects for calculation of HKDSE scoreAll Year 1 students admitted to the HD(ECE) /HD(HSc) Programmes via standard entry with a HKDSE score of 14 or aboveHK$ 20,000
Any other 3 subjects but not more than 2 Applied Learning subjects
NOTE: An annual scholarship of HK$ 20,000 will be renewable for students maintaining outstanding academic achievements with cGPA 3.3 or above during the normative study period of the concerned programme.
QF level4QR registration no.18/000257/L4 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2021
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology