Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeProgrammes Under DevelopmentPROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationHigher Diploma in Health Science2 years full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
The programme provides opportunities for young people to enter health service industries from a pre-professional level. It is unique in terms of combining the clinical skills with laboratory skills in a two-year training and supporting employment for positions of clinical assistant and laboratory assistant in public/private clinics and medical/ life science laboratories. Moreover, this programme reinforces academic components in biomedical science so that graduates may articulate to a degree programme in medical and health disciplines such as medical science, nursing and other related disciplines.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits60 credits
Programme LeaderDr. Angela LiPhD in Neuroscience, HKU, MSc in Neurophysiology, WCUMS,MD, Suzhou Medical College, China,Member, Society of Neuroscience, USA,Member, Chinese Association of Physiological Science, ChinaEmail: email@example.com
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)*Year 1$77,650Year 2$77,650Programme Total$155,300Annual Average$77,650
*The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes which is capped at the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Education Bureau annually.
Entrance ScholarshipsEntrance Scholarships for 2019/2020 EntrySelection criteriaScholarship amount (per head)Subjects for calculation of HKDSE scoreAll Year 1 students admitted to the HD(ECE) /HD(HSc) Programmes via standard entry with a HKDSE score of 14 or aboveHK$ 20,000
Any other 3 subjects but not more than 2 Applied Learning subjects
NOTE: An annual scholarship of HK$ 20,000 will be renewable for students maintaining outstanding academic achievements with cGPA 3.3 or above during the normative study period of the concerned programme.
QF level4QR registration no.18/000257/L4 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2021