Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
FAQ & Other InformationFrequently Asked Questions
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Q1. If I have no Science background, can I apply?
A1. Science background is preferred and those without such background can still apply for the programme.
Q2. What is the difference between your HD(HSc) Programme and other similiar HD/AD programmes?
A2. HD(HSc) programme is unique in combining clinical skill with laboratory skill training in a two-year programme. It is the sole local HD programme that provides training for clinical assistants.
Q3. After I have completed this HD(HSc) Programme, is there any opportunity to further my studies?
A3. Graduates of HD(HSc) are eligible to apply for senior-year entry of degree programmes in Medical Science, Nursing and Applied Gerontology offered by Tung Wah College. You may also consider medical and health-related bachelor’s degree programmes offered by other institutions locally or overseas.
Q4. What are the career prospects after I have completed the HD(HSc) Programme?
A4. Graduates of HD(HSc) programme will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to enter health service industries from a pre-professional positions such as clinical assistants and laboratory assistants in public/ private clinics or medical/ life science laboratories.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology