Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Community Service Programme
To enable students to possess the attributes of being morally and intellectually responsive with social awareness and a caring attitude for needy people, all full-time students, and those as required by the programmes, have to complete a total of 30 hours of community service to fulfil the graduation requirement.Submission of Community Service Record
A. Individual Self-sourced Community Service Programme
2. Approval by SAO. Students will be notified within 1 week.
4. Endorsement by SAO.
5. SAO will update the Community Service hour record in Student Affairs Office Programme Registration System (REGCSP) within 2 weeks.
B. Community Service Programme coordinated by SAO
1. SAO collaborates with different agencies in providing community services opportunities to TWC students. Once the service is deemed suitable to our students, registration link will be setup in REGCSP.
2. SAO will deliver programme details through email to all students.
3. Students to register in REGCSP.
4. After deadline, SAO will send confirmation to all registered students and also the list of participants with contact details to the agencies.
5. After completion of the programme, the agencies will send an attendance list and service hour record to SAO.
6. SAO will update the record in REGCSP within 2 weeks.
C. Community Service Programme offered by Social Career
1. Students may find CS programme through social career. You may download the Social Career app or visit https://socialcareer.org to get more details.
2. Register an account with TWC EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Enroll a CS programme that you feel interested and attend on time.
4. Attendance record will be automatically recorded and transferred to TWC SAO.
5. The attendance and CS hours record could be uploaded to REGCSP within 1 month.Check your Community Service RecordYour community service record will be updated monthly and you are advised to check it regularly. You can check it via https://www.twc.edu.hk/RegCSP/ with your student login and password.Tung Wah College Global Student Ambassador - Community Service Team & Global Concern Team
The Community Service Team (CS Team) under Tung Wah College Global Student Ambassador Progam aims to encourage students to get involved in volunteer service. Over the past years, the team had helped a cross section of society including the elders, children, low income families, person with intellectual disabilities, patients, people in recovery of mental illness, psychotropic substance abusers, youths the animals.
The CS Team encourages students to serve the community by applying their professional knowledge and skills. The team members are responsible for organizing various types of community service and training workshops. Through the participation of such activities, students are able to develop a right attitude of life, good interpersonal and communication skills, and a sense of social awareness.
Global Concern Team under Tung Wah College Global Student Ambassador Progam aims to enhance an atmosphere of widening horizons among campus and students with the hottest issues in the globe and Hong Kong. Both team members will gain ambassador service hours and community service hours through training and voluntary service inside or outside the College.
Our Services+ Student Counselling and Support+ Student Development
+ Other Support Service
- Cantonese Opera Fund
- Community Service Programme
- Government Subsidy Schemes & TWC Student Funds
- Gathering with TWC Presidents and Students
- Outstanding Student Awards
- Peer Mentorship Programme
- Service Learning Tours
- Support for Student Leaders and Student Organisations
- Tung Wah College Global Student Ambassador (TWCGSA)
- ICAC Ambassador Programme 2022/23