Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
General InformationHigher Diploma in Early Childhood Education2 years full-time
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Programme DescriptionThe programme equips students with the professional knowledge, skills and professional ethics in early childhood education. The students can also acquire the necessary strategies to perform competently in the care and education of young children aged 8 or below in various early childhood settings in Hong Kong.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits72 credits
Programme LeaderMs. Jackie LiM.S. (Educational Administration), SUNY at Albany, NY, U.S.A; M.S. (Educational Psychology), SUNY at Albany, NY, U.S.A;
B.A. (Social Studies), Bard College, U.S.A.Email: email@example.com
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$66,600Year 2$66,600Programme Total$133,200Annual Average$66,600
- The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at "https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area".
Entrance ScholarshipsEntrance Scholarships for 2021/2022 EntrySelection criteriaScholarship amount (per head)Subjects for calculation of HKDSE scoreAll Year 1 students admitted to the programme via standard entry with a HKDSE score of 13 or aboveHK$ 20,000
Any other 3 subjects but not more than 2 Applied Learning subjects
NOTE: An annual scholarship of HK$ 20,000 will be renewable for students maintaining outstanding academic achievements with cGPA 3.3 or above during the normative study period of the concerned programme.
QF level4QR registration no.16/000585/L4 Registration validity period 01/09/2016 to 31/08/2022
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology