Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeProgrammes Under DevelopmentPROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationHigher Diploma in Early Childhood Education2 years full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
Programme DescriptionThe programme equips students with the professional knowledge, skills and professional ethics in early childhood education. The students can also acquire the necessary strategies to perform competently in the care and education of young children aged 8 or below in various early childhood settings in Hong Kong.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits72 credits
Programme LeaderMs. Stephanie TongBSocSc, MedEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee (HK$)*Year 1$63,190Year 2$63,190Programme Total$126,380Annual Average$63,190
*The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes which is capped at the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Education Bureau annually.
Entrance ScholarshipsEntrance Scholarships for 2019/2020 EntrySelection criteriaScholarship amount (per head)Subjects for calculation of HKDSE scoreAll Year 1 students admitted to the HD(ECE) /HD(HSc) Programmes via standard entry with a HKDSE score of 14 or aboveHK$ 20,000
Any other 3 subjects but not more than 2 Applied Learning subjects
NOTE: An annual scholarship of HK$ 20,000 will be renewable for students maintaining outstanding academic achievements with cGPA 3.3 or above during the normative study period of the concerned programme.
QF level4QR registration no.16/000585/L4 Registration validity period 01/09/2016 to 31/08/2019