Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationBachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy4 years full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
Programme DescriptionBased on the standard set by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) for the education of occupational therapists and made relevant to the practice in Hong Kong context, the programme is designed to provide students with cross-disciplinary general knowledge including foundation courses in Health Sciences, Language and General Education. Discipline-based courses are provided to nurture foundation occupational therapy knowledge and skills and facilitate the integration of essential attitudes, skills and knowledge for practice in occupational therapy. Students will be required to complete at least 1,000 hours of clinical practicum in various settings.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits136 creditsJUPAS Catalogue No.JSST04
Applicants should submit applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). There are NO self-financing places for this programme.
Programme LeaderDr. Vicky TsangPhD (Deakin, Australia); Advanced MAOT with specialization in Developmental Disabilities (NYU, USA); PDOT (HKPoly);
Registered OT in USA, Canada and Hong Kong;Internationally certified in SIPT (HK), NDT in Pediatrics (USA),Conductive Education (Pető, Hungary).
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee* (HK$)Year 1$65,490Year 2$65,490Year 3$65,490Year 4$65,490Programme Total$261,960Annual Average$65,490*The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes which is capped at the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Education Bureau annually. The above tuition fee is the net programme fees after deduction of SSSDP subsidy from the Government. In 2019/2020 academic year, the annual subsidy is $72,800. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
QF level5QR registration no.13/000313/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2013 to 31/08/2023