Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional Recognition
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- The programme has received accreditation from the Occupational Therapists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in June 2017.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for registration as Occupational Therapists “職業治療師” (Part II) for practice in Hong Kong.
- The programme is also approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT). Graduates are recognized as meeting the international standard for education of Occupational Therapists.
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates can provide occupational therapy services to clients with diverse conditions in hospitals, social service settings, schools, private clinics, nursing homes, and in the community.
- The well-balanced curriculum of the programme enhances the opportunity of the graduates for further study in local and overseas postgraduate programmes in occupational therapy, rehabilitation sciences, health and medical sciences, social sciences, and healthcare management.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology