Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationBachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy4 years full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
Programme DescriptionThe programme provides the foundation training for adopting a career in Radiation Therapy. The first year will be devoted mainly for General Education and some fundamental scientific learning in Radiotherapy. From the second year onwards, students will be taught topics related to the practice of radiation therapy technology e.g. radiation oncology, radiotherapy techniques, radiotherapy physics and equipment, radiation safety and radiobiology. Students are required to complete 36 weeks of clinical practicum which spreads throughout Year 2 to Year 4. Graduates are eligible for registration as a Radiographer (Therapeutic)“放射技師（治療類）”(Part II). This statutory registration is a prerequisite for employment in public and private radiotherapy practice in Hong Kong.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits138 creditsJUPAS Catalogue No.JSST03
Applicants should submit applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). There are NO self-financing places for this programme (first year entry).
Programme LeaderProf. Maria LawPhD, Chinese Academy of Science, Registered Radiographers (Part I)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee* (HK$)Year 1$66,730Year 2$66,730Year 3$64,715Year 4$64,715Programme Total$262,890Annual Average$65,722.5*The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes which is capped at the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Education Bureau annually. The above tuition fee is the net programme fees after deduction of SSSDP subsidy from the Government. In 2019/2020 academic year, the annual subsidy is $72,800. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.Senior Year Entry is availableFor Senior Year Level entry, applicants should:
have completed a BSc in Radiography or Medical Imaging; OR
have obtained equivalent qualifications.
QF level5QR registration no.18/000008/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2022