Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionThe programme has received accreditation from the Radiographers Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in August 2016. Graduates are qualified for registration as Radiographers (Therapeutic Stream) (Part II).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further StudiesThe programme enables the graduates to be recognised and be gainfully employed in their professions. Graduates will mainly be employed by public or private hospitals. The rich programme curriculum enables graduates to further study in local and overseas master programmes in medical imaging and radiation science, medical physics and healthcare management.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology