Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionThe programme has received accreditation from the Radiographers Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in August 2016. Graduates are qualified for registration as Radiographers (Therapeutic Stream) (Part II).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeNews & Events
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- The programme enables the graduates to be recognised and be employed in their professions.
- Graduates will mainly be employed by public or private hospitals.
- The rich programme curriculum enables graduates to further study in local and overseas master programmes in medical imaging and radiation science, medical physics and healthcare management.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate ProgrammeKing’s Park CampusMa Kam Chan Memorial Building,
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Hong KongMongkok CampusCheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A,
and Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building, 98,
Shantung Street, Mongkok, Hong KongKwai Hing Campus16/F, Tower 2,
Kowloon Commerce Centre,
51 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong KongTelephone(852) 3190 6678©2023 Tung Wah College Limited. All Rights Reserved.