Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
General InformationBachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)4 years full-time
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Programme DescriptionProgramme Leaflet:The programme objectives are as follows:
- To develop students’ capacity in applying knowledge and skills regarding Health Information and Services Management, with reference to the competency frameworks of international professional associations for Health Information and Services Management;
- To equip students with the knowledge in creating, assessing, measuring, and evaluating impacts of biological and clinical information relevant to Health Information and Services Management issues;
- To enhance students’ understanding of Hong Kong healthcare system and the operation of common healthcare facilities in relation to Health Information Management and Health Services Management;
- To equip students with effective communication, as well as coalition- and team-building skills; and
- To provide students with a holistic general education curriculum, to nurture them to become caring and socially responsible citizens, and to equip them with the competencies of facing the challenges.
- Students acquire professional knowledge in Health Sciences, Health Information Management, and Health Services Management.
- Students have opportunities to engage in experiential learning through internships, capstone projects, and industrial visits.
- Students improve their problem-solving skills in Health Information and Services Management by analysing real-life cases.
- Students enhance their skills in communication and collaboration with cross-sectoral professional teams, and also their ability to address management challenges in healthcare operations and development by exercising professional skills and a customer-oriented approach.
Mode of StudyMedium of instructionEnglishTotal no. of credits120 credits
JUPAS catalogue no. JSST07
Programme LeaderDr. Fowie NGPhD in Health Policy and Management, The University of Hull, UKMSc in Health Services Research, The University of Hull, UKProfessional Diploma in Occupational Therapy, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HKCertified Health Executive, The Australasian College of Health Service Management, AUFellow, The Australasian College of Health Service Management, AUFellow, The Hong Kong College of Health Service Executives, HKFellow, The Hong Kong College of Community Health Practitioners, HKEmail: [email protected]
First Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$17,260Year 2$17,260Year 3$35,480Year 4$35,480Programme Total$105,480Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements. Senior Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)Year 1$35,480Year 2$35,480Programme Total$70,960
Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
The tuition fee for the programme under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) is the net fee paid by a student after deduction of subsidy from the Government. In 2024/25 academic year, the annual subsidy under the SSSDP is $45,810 for non-laboratory-based undergraduate programmes. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau
All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF level5QR registration no.22/000159/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2022 to 31/08/2027
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology