Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Our Services+ Prospective Students+ Current Students
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
NEWS & EVENTSThere are no news and events yetGraduationGraduation RequirementsTo be considered for the award of a qualification, a student shall:
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Course Registration
- Course Exemption / Credit Transfer
- Examination Arrangements
- General Education Curriculum (for students admitted in 2018/2019 and thereafter)
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service User Guide (for Students)
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Adverse Weather Arrangement
- Have completed the minimum required credit units as prescribed for the programme with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA) of at least 2.0 for students who are admitted before 2013/2014; or with a Graduation Grade Point Average (gGPA) of at least 2.0 for students who are admitted in or after 2013/2014.
- Have achieved GPA of 1.0 or above for all courses in the programme;
- Have satisfied the requirements of the graduation project / practicum, if any, as prescribed for the academic programme;
- Have completed the Work-Integrated Learning Programme / Co-operative Education Scheme / Community Service Programme required by the programme; and
- Have attained a valid score of 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent (for degree level programmes only).
- (Students would be considered as having fulfilled the requirement if they have obtained a valid score in IELTS or equivalent at the commencement of the programme.)
Classification of AwardsFor degree programmes, a student who satisfies the conditions for graduation shall be awarded a Bachelor degree with one of the following classifications:
Classification cGPA/gGPA* First Class Honours 3.5 or above Second Class Honours Upper Division 3.0 or above, below 3.5 Second Class Honours Lower Division 2.7 or above, below 3.0 Third Class Honours 2.3 or above, below 2.7 Pass 2.0 or above, below 2.3For sub-degree programmes, a student who satisfies the conditions for graduation shall be awarded a Higher Diploma/Associate Degree with one of the following classifications: Classification cGPA/gGPA* Distinction 3.5 or above Credit 2.5 or above, below 3.5 Pass 2.0 or above, below 2.5* Classification of students’ awards is based on cGPA for students who are admitted before 2013/2014; or gGPA for students who are admitted in or after 2013/2014.