Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Information for New Students (2021/22 Entry)
Academic Calendar 2021/22
Classes for Semester 1 will start on 6 September 2021.
Arrangements for Learning and Teaching (Semester 1, 2021/22)
Face-to-face teaching will be resumed in Semester 1, 2021/22. The arrangements are as follows:
- Face-to-face teaching will be resumed for ALL courses (including the lectures and all other components).
- Final examinations and continuous assessments will take place on campus.
- If there are any special arrangements (e.g. the teaching or assessment arrangements to be adopted etc.) for certain courses, the course teacher(s) concerned will provide you with the information. You must attend to the information carefully and contact the course teacher(s) concerned should you have any questions.
- Students are required to put on a surgical mask at all times during classes and on campus.
Course Registration (Semester 1, 2021/22)
All core/ required courses are normally pre-registered for students. Students can view their personal timetable through PowerCAMPUS Self-Service starting from 25 August 2021.
Course Registration starts
at 9:00, 30 August 2021 (for Senior Year Entry students of Degree programmes)
at 9:00, 1 September 2021 (for Year 1 Entry students of Degree/Higher Diploma programmes)
- Personal Timetable / Academic Plan
- Course Registration
- Grade Report
- Personal Information
Student ID card
The student ID card will be ready for collection starting from 1 Sepember 2021 and you will receive an email notification. Please come to Registry (8/F, KPC) to collect your student ID card after you have received the email notification.
Credit Transfer/ Course Exemption
For students who have attained post-secondary academic qualifications prior to admission, they may apply for credit transfer/ course exemption before the end of the add/drop period of the first semester of their first year of study.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Government Student Financial Assistance
- Deferral of Tuition Fee Payment
- Scholarships and Bursaries
Student Handbook 2021/22
Students can download useful forms in Download Area.
Address: 8/F, King's Park Campus (Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building, 31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Kowloon)
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (except public holidays)
Our Services+ Prospective Students+ Current Students
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Course Registration
- Course Exemption / Credit Transfer
- Examination Arrangements
- Graduation Information
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service User Guide (for Students)
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Adverse Weather Arrangement
- Information for New Students (2021/22 Entry)