Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Electronic Certification of Academic Documents (for Graduates in 2021/22 or after)
Academic Certificate Verification Platform (ACVP)
Tung Wah College (TWC) has participated in the Academic Certificate Verification Platform (ACVP) initiated by the Joint Universities Computer Centre (JUCC) to issue electronic academic documents (transcripts of studies and graduation certificates) using Blockchain technology.
TWC Graduates in or after 2021/22 can use the ACVP (https://acvp.hk/) to share their transcripts of studies/ graduation certificates with potential employers or further study institutions via QR codes, URL, or pdf files downloaded from the platform. Using ACVP, these third parties can verify the academic documents on the platform direct and with no turnaround time.
What is the Academic Certificate Verification Platform (ACVP)?
- a common and trusted platform to verify academic documents issued by higher education institutions in Hong Kong through using blockchain technology
- implemented and operated by the Joint Universities Computer Centre (JUCC) (https://www.jucc.edu.hk/)
- streamlines the process of verifying qualifications and related academic records issued by adopted institutions
- enhances efficiency, convenience, and security for their graduates to have control over sharing their academic documents
- enables employers and further study institutions to verify and access the qualifications from a trusted platform directly upon the graduates’ authorization
How can you use ACVP?
If you are a TWC graduate in or after 2021/22, you can use your lifelong TWC email account ([email protected]) to log in to the ACVP platform to use the service (click here for the flow of logging in ACVP). If you have any queries on your TWC email account (e.g. forgot the account password), please contact the Information Technology Services Office of TWC at [email protected].
This is a walkthrough that demonstrates how to log in to ACVP.
When can you access your academic documents on ACVP?
For graduates in 2021/22 (i.e. awards conferred on 24 November 2022):
You can log in to ACVP and provide your consent to release your academic documents to the ACVP platform. The transcript and graduation certificate will be available in AVCP within 3 working days.
For graduates in 2022/23 and thereafter:
You can log in to ACVP and provide your consent to release your academic documents to the ACVP platform after your date of graduation. The transcript will be available in AVCP within 3 working days but the graduation certificate will only be available after conferment of your award at the Graduation Ceremony (which is held annually in November/ December).
Last updated: 3 April 2023
Our Services+ Prospective Students
+ Current Students
- Online Application
- Application Procedures
- General Admission Requirements
- Programme Information
- Scholarship and Financial Assistance
- Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme
- Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors (2024/2025)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Application for Refund of Deposit
- Programme Registration for 2023/2024 Entry
- Programme Registration for 2023/2024 Entry (for admission through JUPAS)
- Adverse Weather Arrangement for Admissions
- Guide to Online Application
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Course Registration
- Course Exemption / Credit Transfer
- Examination Arrangements
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service User Guide (for Students)
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Adverse Weather Arrangement
- Inauguration Ceremony
- Information for New Students (2023/24 Entry)