Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Application ProceduresDIRECT APPLICATION - SELF-FINANCING PROGRAMMESApplication Procedures
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Please submit your application and upload your identity and academic documents through www.twc.edu.hk/admission.
Each applicant can submit up to 3 programme choices.
The application fee for admission is HK$200 (HK$400 for non-local applicants). Applicants can retrieve and download the Payment Advice via the online admission system. Applicants who are (i) studying in TWGHs secondary schools or member schools of The Association of Hong Kong Chinese Middle Schools (AHKCMS) and (ii) current-year HKDSE candidates do not need to pay the application fee.
Applications will remain open while places are available, and will be closed as soon as the programme is full.
- Not all applicants will need to attend interviews. Schools may make admission offers by assessment of the following documents submitted by the applicants:
- Academic results (e.g. secondary school reports, public examination results and academic transcripts)
- Personal statement
Notification of Admission Result
- You will be notified by email if you are invited to attend interviews.
Acceptance of Offer
- Under normal circumstances, applicants will be notified of the admission result (if admission interview is not required) or invited to attend an admission interview about 4 weeks after submitting their academic and related documents and settling the application fee.
- Those who have attended an admission interview will receive a notification of admission result about 4 weeks after the admission interview.
- Applicants who are on the waiting list should submit their public examination results (except HKDSE) via the admission system once available. The School(s) concerned will then further consider these applications.
APPLICATION THROUGH JUPAS – STUDY SUBSIDY SCHEME FOR DESIGNATED PROFESSIONS/SECTORS (SSSDP) DEGREE PROGRAMMESHKDSE candidates can apply for the following SSSDP degree programmes through JUPAS only:For details, please visit the JUPAS website at www.jupas.edu.hk.
When applicants receive an offer from a programme, they will have to accept the offer in the admission system by a specified deadline.
Applicants may change their offer if they receive an admission offer from another programme at a later stage. However, the change of offer will be irreversible. When an applicant claims his/her offer, it will be the latest offer that he/she has confirmed acceptance with REG.
Our Services+ Prospective Students+ Current Students
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Course Registration
- Course Exemption / Credit Transfer
- Examination Arrangements
- Graduation Information
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service
- PowerCAMPUS Self-Service User Guide (for Students)
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Adverse Weather Arrangement
- Information for New Students (2021/22 Entry)