Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Further suspension of on-campus classes (Feb 17 to March 1)07/02/2020
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
As the spread of the coronavirus is getting worse, the College has decided on the following measures taking into consideration of our students’ health and safety as the highest priority:
1) On-campuses classes will continue to be suspended after Feb 16. Classes will resume on March 2 (Mon) (instead of Feb 17). On-line teaching will continue to be offered during the suspension period.
2) However, Lab sessions of MHS and NUR will be offered starting from Feb 17. Students will be informed of the arrangements by the respective programme leader or teaching staff. Students may choose NOT to attend the lab sessions and make up the deficiencies at a later stage.
3) Staff in the administrative offices will continue to work from home from Feb 10 to Feb 16. However, the following offices will be open to provide limited service for students:
- Facilities Management Office
- Finance Office
- Information Technology Services Office
- School Offices
Other offices can be reached on-line or through emails.
4) All students should refrain from travelling to the Mainland. Those who have travelled outside HK territory since Jan 15 have been requested to fill in a Health Declaration Form (click here) by noon of Feb 1. Should you have any symptoms of the coronavirus (e.g. fever, difficulty breathing or cough etc.) after Feb 1, please consult doctor immediately and report to the College.
The College will continue to monitor the situation and inform our students as soon as possible should there be any updates on the teaching and learning arrangement.