Tung Wah College - Finance Office - Our Services - Student Area - Payment Methods - Crossed cheque Skip to Content
  • mail
  • blackboard
  • facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • LinkedIn
  • WeChat
  • Search
  • PowerCampus
High Contrast
Font SizeDown Arrow

Down Arrow
Crossed cheque
  1. Make a cheque which should be crossed and made payable to “Tung Wah College Limited” (Post-dated cheque is not be accepted)
  2. Put the cheque with the student name, student number and telephone number marked at its back into the Finance Office’s drop-in boxes (at 10/F Mong Kok Campus Tower A and 8/F King’s Park Campus).
  3. Check your payment status from Student Payment System  two working days after settlement

Tung Wah College Logo
King’s Park Campus
Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building,
31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Hong Kong
Mongkok Campus
Cheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A,
and Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building, 98,
Shantung Street, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Kwai Hing Campus
16/F, Tower 2,
Kowloon Commerce Centre,
51 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
(852) 3190 6678