Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- A one year part-time Advanced Certificate Programme
- Including a Taught Course and a Practicum Course of 3 credits and 14 weeks each.
- Students may opt to take both Taught Course and Practicum Course or either course. The Advanced Certificate will be awarded to graduates who have completed both Taught Course and Practicum courses.
- Taught Course includes 42-hours lecture and tutorial (3-hour sessions) scheduled on weekdays after work or on Saturdays.
- Practicum Course (42 hours) embeds 30 hours of individualised practicum in the form of onsite supervision in students’ work settings (24 hours; self-arrangement for consent with employer) and phone consultation, etc., as well as 12 hours of pre- and post- practicum workshops and case presentation seminars.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology