Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectCareer Prospects and Further Studies
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Unlocking the social value from business management is a global trend in recent years, hence graduates can embark on various alternative career pathways, given the broad range of transdisciplinary knowledge and skills they would have acquired from the programme.
Graduates can work in either social enterprises, non-profit organisations, public institutions or companies valuing and practicing corporate social responsibility or creating shared value. In these organisations, they can take on various job functions such as community engagement, philanthropic fundraising, business development, public relations, marketing, administration, and operations. Alternatively, graduates can even consider starting up their own social enterprises to tackle Hong Kong’s many social issues and challenges. Graduates are also able to articulate to related postgraduate programmes in local or overseas institutions.
Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway
Please click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology