Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
In line with the College’s mission to nurture students as caring and socially responsible persons and to provide students with a holistic education, SAO strives to provide quality co-curricular programmes and various activities to develop students’ all-round potential and offer a rewarding learning experience.
- Provide quality co-curricular programmes and various activities to address the learning needs of students;
- Support the formation and development of student organisations, developing their leadership capabilities, enhancing their sense of belonging, and facilitating the communication between students and the College;
- Help students live a balanced, healthy college life and address their progressive learning needs by providing various personal growth, life skills, or study and career related workshops as well as guidance support; and
- Help non-local students and students with special education needs adapt to the College.
- Personal Growth & Counselling Services
- Career Planning & Development
- Student Development Programme
- Non-academic Graduation Requirements
More details can be found in the SAO Pamphlet.Opening Hours
Mondays to Fridays9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Contacts and Enquiries
Address: Room 1901, 19/F, Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building, Tung Wah College, 31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Kowloon
Telephone: 3190 6660
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/twcsao/
Cambodia Service Learning Tour 2020
College Seminar on Cantonese Opera