Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectCareer Prospects and Further Studies
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Students will be prepared as pre-professional graduates who can become eligible to enter medicine, dentistry, chiropractic, Chinese medicine and veterinary science in the region or overseas.
Graduates may pursue postgraduate research degrees (MPhil and PhD) to enter academic careers as they will have the attributes of fundamental laboratory skills, an inquisitive mind and problem-solving skills.
Graduates have sound grounding in science and technical aspects to undertake employment as Laboratory Assistant/ Technician, Research Assistant/ Associate and Product specialists for scientific equipment companies.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology