Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionThe programme is recognised by The Nursing Council of Hong Kong (NCHK) as a pre-enrolment nursing training programme. Graduates are eligible to apply for the enrolment as Enrolled Nurses (ENs) “登記護士” under the Nurses Registration Ordinance (Cap 164) of Hong Kong.
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- After graduates have received their EN licenses, they may work in hospitals and residential care settings of the publicly and privately owned organisations as well as the non-profit organisations.
- Qualified ENs can become case managers if they are employed in the elderly care and rehabilitation services.
- Graduates may also pursue a bachelor’s degree programme in Nursing or other disciplines at TWC and other local or overseas institutions.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology