Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional Recognition
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- Graduates are recognised by the Education Bureau as meeting the requirement for registration as Qualified Kindergarten Teachers under the Education Ordinance.
- Graduates are also eligible for registration as Child Care Workers, Child Care Supervisors and Special Child Care Workers under the Child Care Services Ordinance of the Social Welfare Department (SWD).
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates can register as qualified kindergarten teachers in great demand in various early childhoodsettings which include crèche, nursery cum kindergarten, kindergarten, international school and special childcare centre etc.
- Graduates are capable of serving in various early childhood settings in Hong Kong.
- Graduates are also able to articulate to postgraduate programmes in early childhood education or similar disciplines at other local and overseas education institutions.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology