Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionGraduates are recognised by the Education Bureau (EDB) as meeting the requirement for registration as Qualified Kindergarten Teachers under the Education Ordinance, and eligible for registration as Child Care Workers (CCW) and Child Care Supervisors (CCS) under the Child Care Services Ordinance of the Social Welfare Department (SWD). Besides, graduates are also recognised as Special Child Care Workers (SCCW) by SWD.
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further StudiesKindergarten teachers are in great demand in various early childhood settings that include Crèche, Nursery Cum Kindergarten, Kindergarten, International School and Special Child Care Centre etc. Graduates are capable of serving in various Early Childhood Settings in Hong Kong.Graduates are able to articulate to postgraduate programmes in early childhood education or similar disciplines at other local and overseas educational institutes.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology