Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionGraduates are eligible to apply for the license of Registered Nurses“註冊護士”(RN) from The Nursing Council of Hong Kong (NCHK).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further StudiesGraduates can start their career in health and social care areas including hospital and community settings. In hospital, they can work at acute and non-acute units such as emergency department, operating room, paediatrics, medical and surgical units. In community setting, they can contribute to residential care services such as care of the elderly, care of the disabled. They can also work at family and child clinic, out-patient departments, ambulatory day-care centre etc. Graduates who wish to have career advancement as advanced practice nurse, nurse consultant, nurse manager, academic faculty member, researcher and etc. may pursue postgraduate studies in various areas such as master or doctoral degree in education, nursing, public health, social science, health service management etc.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology