Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
General InformationBachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science4 years full-time
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Programme DescriptionProgramme leaflet:The programme aims to prepare students with firm scientific knowledge and technical expertise. It also provides a scientific foundation for students who intend to pursue postgraduate studies in forensic biomedical science or science related areas.
- To provide students with an understanding of the concepts of forensic biomedical science;
- To develop students’ keen interest in science through critical, creative and problem-solving skills and provide insights into biological science area such as forensic biomedical science fields;
- To produce graduates that are well equipped with the knowledge to pursue further postgraduate professional programmes and/ or pursue careers in forensic biomedical science fields; and
- To enhance students’ communication and interpersonal skills (general and professional), understanding and appreciation of other cultures and environments.
Mode of StudyMedium of instructionEnglishTotal no. of credits121 credits
Programme LeaderProfessor Danny GOHELBSc (Clinical Chemistry), BSc (Biology), University of South Florida, USAMPhil, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HKPhD, The University of Hong Kong, HKFellow and Chartered Scientist, The Institute of Biomedical Science, UKFellow and Chartered Chemist, The Royal Society of Chemistry, UKEmail: [email protected]
First Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$103,740$70,000Year 2$103,740$70,000Year 3$103,740$70,000Year 4$103,740$70,000Programme Total$414,960$280,000Senior Year Entry is availableAssociate degree / higher diploma holders may apply. For details, please refer to the admission requirements.
Senior Year Entry Tuition Fee (HK$)
Tuition Fee (HK$)
(with subsidy)Year 1$103,740$70,000Year 2$103,740$70,000Programme Total$207,480$140,000
- Tung Wah College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes based on the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Government annually.
- Tuition fees are normally charged by two instalments per annum and are payable before the commencement of each semester. New students are required to settle the balance of the tuition fee for the first semester (i.e. after deducting deposit) upon programme registration in August.
- Students are required to pay additional fees for all retake/additional courses which would be charged at the rate of the normal cohort and be calculated by the number of credits to be taken. Please refer the details in the College’s Fees Regulation at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
- This represents the programme fee after deduction of subsidy of the Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS). In 2023/2024 academic year, the annual subsidy is $33,740. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more details about the College's tuition fee payment schedule and fees regulation, please refer to the "Tuition Fee Payment Schedule" and "Fees Regulation" at https://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/fo/our_service/student-area.
Entrance ScholarshipsPlease click here for details.
QF InformationQF level5QR registration no.23/000111/L5Registration validity period01/09/2023 to 31/08/2027
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology