Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeProgrammes Under DevelopmentPROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree ProgrammesGeneral InformationBachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy4 years full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
Programme DescriptionThe programme aims to nurture students to become professional physiotherapists with a caring attitude, strong communication and leadership skills, commitment for lifelong learning and an ability to serve the healthcare needs in the community. The programme content is matched to the requirements of the local registration board and international entry-level physiotherapy education standards. In addition to lectures, we teach physiotherapy core courses through small group teaching, utilising both specialised laboratories and real clinical settings. The programme includes over 1,000 hours of clinical placements in different settings such as hospital in-patient and out-patient departments, as well as community-based rehabilitation centres.
Mode of studyMedium of InstructionEnglishTotal no. of credits135 credits
JUPAS Catalogue No. JSST05
Applicants should submit applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS). There are NO self-financing places for this programme.
Programme LeaderProfessor Grace SzetoPhD, MSc(Appl Sc), BSc(PT)
Registered Physiotherapist in Hong Kong
Registered Physiotherapist in AustraliaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition FeeYearTuition Fee* (HK$)Year 1$67,875Year 2$67,875Year 3$67,875Year 4$67,875Programme Total$271,500Annual Average$67,875*The College will adjust the tuition fee of its programmes which is capped at the Composite Consumer Price Index to be announced by the Education Bureau annually. The above tuition fee is the net programme fees after deduction of SSSDP subsidy from the Government. In 2019/2020 academic year, the annual subsidy is $72,800. The annual subsidy amount may vary in each academic year subject to the decision by the Education Bureau.
QF level5QR registration no.18/000434/L5 Registration validity period 01/09/2018 to 31/08/2023