Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional Recognition
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- The programme has received accreditation from the Physiotherapists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) in June 2022.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for registration as Physiotherapists “物理治療師” for practice in Hong Kong.
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates can work in the Hospital Authority, subvented non-governmental organisations (e.g. rehabilitation services, elderly services, community centres, sheltered workshops and special childcare centres), the Education Bureau (special schools, early childhood education and training centres), and private organisations (e.g. private hospitals, private clinics, nursing homes and homes for the elderly).
- For further studies, graduates will be eligible to articulate to higher degrees in research such as Master of Philosophy (MPhil)/ Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), or enrol in taught Master degree programmes in Physiotherapy locally and overseas.
Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway
Please click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology