Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionThe programme is accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications for a period from 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2023, and is approved by the Chief Executive-in-Council.
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
The College is currently seeking professional accreditation of the programme from the Physiotherapists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC) for the purpose of registration under Section 12(1)(a) of the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance. The professional accreditation is on-going annually. The College anticipates that professional recognition will be granted before graduation of the first cohort of students.
Career Prospects and Further StudiesAfter obtaining the registration with the Physiotherapists Board of Hong Kong, graduates will be able to work in the Hospital Authority, subvented non-governmental organisations (e.g. rehabilitation services, elderly services, community centres, sheltered workshops and special childcare centres), the Education Bureau (special schools, early childhood education and training centres), and private organisations (e.g. private hospitals, private clinics, nursing homes and homes for the elderly).
For further studies, graduates will be eligible to articulate to higher degrees in research such as Master of Philosophy (MPhil)/ Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), or enrol in taught Master degree programmes in Physiotherapy locally and overseas.
Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway
Please click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology