Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionGraduates are eligible to apply for membership of the Hong Kong Psychological Society (HKPS), British Psychological Society (BPS) and Australian Psychological Society (APS).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further StudiesGraduates are equipped with the knowledge, skills and values to work in social sciences/psychology related fields and settings such as social work and services, public relations and communications, politics, personnel, advertising, management and retail. They can also take up teaching and research due to their capacity for independent thinking, problem solving ability and highly developed interpersonal skills. Graduates may also choose to further their studies in clinical, counselling, educational or organisational psychology or a professional in other specialised fields of psychology.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology