Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionGraduates are eligible to apply for membership of the Hong Kong Psychological Society (HKPS), British Psychological Society (BPS) and Australian Psychological Society (APS).(membership applications are assessed on individual basis for those societies).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further Studies
Graduates are equipped with the knowledge, skills and values to work in social sciences/psychology related fields and settings such as social work and services, public relations and communications, politics, personnel, advertising, management and retail.
They can take up teaching and research due to their capacity for independent thinking, problem solving ability and highly developed interpersonal skills.
Graduates of the Programme could further study in a postgraduate programme in Psychology and related disciplines, such as clinical psychology, counselling, educational or organisational psychology or a professional in other specialised fields of psychology.
Postgraduate training and study is a requirement to become a charted/registered professional psychologist.
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate Programme
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology