Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Admission RequirementsYear 1 entry to Degree ProgrammesFor Year 1 entry to degree programmes, applicants should meet one of the following requirements:
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Have obtained Level 3 in Chinese Language and English Language and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus one Elective/Applied Learning Subject at Level 2 (“3322+2”) in HKDSE; OR
Have passes in AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture plus one AL subject/two AS subjects in HKALE and Level 2 for Chinese Language and English Language plus passes in three other subjects in HKCEE; OR
Have obtained the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 24 and fulfilled the English language requirements:
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus); OR
Have obtained equivalent qualifications (such as meeting the admission requirements of a degree programme offered outside Hong Kong)
Applicants are expected to have studied Chemistry/ Combined Science (including Chemistry) up to HKDSE level.
Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained Level 4 or above for Chemistry or Combined Science (including Chemistry) in HKDSE.
Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained Level 4 or above in English Language in HKDSE. Candidates may be invited for interview.
The programme aims to provide students with training and knowledge for equipping them to be an efficient and effective healthcare worker. It is expected that prospective students should possess relevant foundation scientific knowledge in order to benefit from learning.
Applicants should have normal colour vision, as this is usually required for employment in local medical laboratories.
Applicants should be prepared to handle human samples, tissues and body fluids.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology