Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Admission RequirementsYear 1 EntryFor Year 1 entry, applicants should meet one of the following requirements:
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate ProgrammeNews & Events
Have obtained Level 3 in Chinese Language and English Language and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus one Elective/Applied Learning Subject at Level 2 (“3322+2”) in HKDSE; OR
Have passes in AS Use of English and AS Chinese Language and Culture plus one AL subject/two AS subjects in HKALE and Level 2 for Chinese Language and English Language plus passes in three other subjects in HKCEE; OR
Have obtained the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 24 and fulfilled the English language requirements:
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or
- Grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus); OR
Have obtained equivalent qualifications (such as meeting the admission requirements of a degree programme offered outside Hong Kong)
- Applicants are expected to have studied Chemistry/Combined Science (including Chemistry) as one of their elective subjects. Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained Level 4 or above in HKDSE.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained Level 4 or above in English Language in HKDSE. Candidates may be invited for interview.
- It is expected that prospective students should possess other foundation scientific knowledge eg Biology in order to benefit from learning.
- Applicants should have normal colour vision, as this is normally required for employment in local medical laboratories.
- Applicants should be prepared to handle human samples, tissues and body fluids.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes+ Certificate ProgrammeKing’s Park CampusMa Kam Chan Memorial Building,
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Information and Services Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology
31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Hong KongMongkok CampusCheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A,
and Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building, 98,
Shantung Street, Mongkok, Hong KongKwai Hing Campus16/F, Tower 2,
Kowloon Commerce Centre,
51 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong KongTelephone(852) 3190 6678©2023 Tung Wah College Limited. All Rights Reserved.