Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Recognition & ProspectProfessional RecognitionThe programme is accredited by the Medical Laboratory Technologists Board of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council (SMPC). Graduates are qualified for registration as Medical Laboratory Technologists (Part II).
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Career Prospects and Further StudiesThe programme enables the graduates to be recognised and be gainfully employed in their professions. Graduates will mainly be employed by private and public medical laboratories, including those of the Department of Health, the Hospital Authority, private hospitals and clinics.For those graduates who are interested in pursuing further studies, they may choose to attend graduate school in local or overseas institutions for higher degrees (Master or Doctoral).
Graduate Profile and Employment PathwayPlease click “Graduate Profile and Employment Pathway” for details.
PROGRAMMES+ Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
+ Sub Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in Nursing
- Bachelor of Management (Honours) in Social and Business Sustainability
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Applied Psychology