Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Course Selection Guidelines
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- Please click here for the offering schedule of GE courses in the GE Framework for AY2020/2021. [Last updated on 28 August 2020]
- For students admitted in AY2018/2019 or after
- For academic programmes with 4 or more GE electives, students will be required to take at least one GE course in each knowledge area.
- For academic programmes with fewer than 4 GE electives, all GE electives taken should be in different knowledge areas and at least one is from “Arts and Humanities” or “Science and Technology”.
- For students admitted in AY2017/2018 or before
- Students can choose GE electives in any knowledge areas for fulfilling the GE requirement in their academic programmes.
- Students may also view the PowerCAMPUS to choose some courses not in the GE framework as GE electives. These courses are either the compulsory GE courses or discipline core courses of a programme, which are specified as GE courses for eligible students in advance.
- A GE elective may have a list of corresponding exclusive courses. Students are not allowed to select the GE elective if he/she has taken (or is required to take) the exclusive courses of the GE elective in his/her academic programme. The exclusive courses of GE electives in the GE curriculum are shown here.