Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree ProgrammesDiploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
TWC Student Relief Fund
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic or emergencies, many families might have suffered from financial difficulties recently. TWC Student Relief Fund (The Scheme) is therefore set up to provide assistance to our students and their families, and you are cordially invited to support the cause. Your generous donation to the Fund can allow our students to focus on studies and inspire them to serve society after graduation.About the Scheme
- The Scheme aims to provide a one-off timely relief to TWC full-time local students who are facing unforeseen financial emergencies.
- The Scheme provides immediate monetary assistance for students who are suffering under the following:
- COVID-19 pandemic;
- Other emergencies (e.g. severe traffic accidents, fire hazards, etc.)
How to Donate1. Donate now!
- Administrative costs will not be deducted from the donations to ensure all raised funds will go to the Scheme
2. Donation Form (Chinese only)We sincerely thank you for your generosity and support to TWC Student Relief Fund.For enquiries, please contact Communications and Public Relations Office (Tel: (852) 3190 6791; Email: [email protected]).