Tung Wah College - Student Affairs Office - Our Services - Student Counselling Services - Support for non-local students Skip to Content
  • mail
  • blackboard
  • facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • LinkedIn
  • WeChat
  • Search
  • PowerCampus
High Contrast
Font SizeDown Arrow

Down Arrow

Support for non-local students

Student Affairs Office provides support services to international and mainland students throughout their studies at TWC. We offer a wide range of services and activities including orientation and personal guidance to enrich students' learning experience and facilitate their adaptation in the College.  
For more details, please visit Non-Local Student Guide Book.

Tung Wah College Logo
King’s Park Campus
Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building,
31 Wylie Road, Homantin, Hong Kong
Mongkok Campus
Cheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A,
and Cheung Chin Lan Hong Building, 98,
Shantung Street, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Kwai Hing Campus
16/F, Tower 2,
Kowloon Commerce Centre,
51 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
(852) 3190 6678