Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Wi-FiUser GuidesTWC_WiFi Setup Guide (For both Students & Staff)FAQ
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
How can TWC guest and public people connect to the internet ?
- Select SSID “Wi-Fi.HK via TWC” under the list of available wireless networks to connect.
- TWC Guest WiFi Welcome page will be prompted. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If you agree to all the Terms and Conditions, click the “Connect to the Internet” button. You cannot use this service if you do not agree the Terms.
Cannot find TWC_WiFi SSID ?
- Depending on the Wi-Fi driver version used, Wireless Adapters supporting 802.11ac or older may not show TWC_WiFi networks in their scan lists. We recommends using the latest version for your Wireless Adapters since issues get resolved and new functionality gets added to newer driver versions.
- To identify your Wireless Adapter model:
1) Open the “Run” dialog box by pressing and holding the Windows key, then press the R key (⊞ Win + R).
2) Type devmgmt.msc.
3) "Device Manager" dialog box pop up and double click "Network adapters" to expand.
4) You’ll now see one device name similar to “XXXXX Wireless XXXXX”.
- Go Internet to search and download for the latest driver version according to your Wireless Adapter model.
* You can join the TWC Public Wifi Network, “Wi-Fi.HK via TWC”.
- If the Wireless Adapter manufacturer is Intel, you can click here to download the Intel Driver & Support Assistant (Intel DSA) Software for auto Intel Drivers detection and update.
Help & Support